Unicorn Studio is searching for an experienced Game Producer to join our core team in developing high-quality AAA games and films. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in external production, AAA game development/live operations, and/or film production.
- Work directly with our development team and partner, oversee the day-to-day game development process.
- Work with internal and external teams across all disciplines, craft, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps and schedules.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of feature submissions.
- Facilitate and maintain a healthy day to day communication channel between external teams and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to post release (live operations).
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Act as the central information hub and clear out any communication blockers and misaligned expectations.
- Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Contribute to the growth of a startup studio.
- 4+ years of experience in a production role in gaming and/or films.
- Shipped multiple games (AAA games preferred) and/or films.
- Fluent in both internal and external game development cycles from concept to post release.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Exceptional knowledge and experiences in game live operations.
- Extensive knowledge of game/film markets.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Able to speak and/or read English, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese
- A real passion for video games.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.