We are looking to hire a Smart Contract Developer to join our blockchain AAA game production team. As a Smart Contract Developer, you will be responsible for developing game logic on the blockchain. The blockchain world is fast-moving, we are looking for candidates who can research independently and are willing to learn. You will be working with both front-end web developers for web3 integration, marketplace and game backend developers for off-chain service integration.
- Participate in the technical solutions and full development life cycle
- Perform hands-on design, prototypes and proof-of-concepts and development as required in blockchain technologies or any other technologies
- Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, marketplaces, escrow contracts and game mechanics
- Prepare documents on design specification, deployment guide and user guide, etc.
- Develop blockchain related API application and frontend interface for different projects
- 2-5 years hands-on experience with Blockchain technology
- Minimum 2 years working experience in technologies include, but not limited to: Vue JS , React, Node.JS, Golang
- Experience developing Ethereum contracts with Solidity
- Coding with languages such as Solidity, Golang, Node.js, Python
- Knowledge of tools like Ethereum related tools like truffle, geth etc.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, cryptography and smart contract security practices
- Fresh graduates will also be considered, candidates with more experience will be Senior developer
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines